The Giles Nursery and Infants’ School subscribes to a national online system called WisePay, which allows the school to accept electronic payments for items of expenditure. Payments can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a debit/credit card through a secure online account. Using WisePay, you are able to make payments for trips, milk, additional Nursery sessions and lunch club, breakfast and afterschool club and other school-led activities, such as Multi-Sports.
We will send all parents an email from WisePay containing a username and password for your WisePay account.
To log onto WisePay and change your password (strongly recommended) please follow the step-by-step guide below.
1. Please click on the WisePay logo below to log into your account.
2. Use your username and password sent to you by WisePay to access your account.
3. Once logged in please click on the purple tab on the right-hand side labelled ‘My Wise Account’.
4. Please click on the ‘My Account Details’ link.
5. Once you have completed all the information requested on this page, click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the page.
Please note that once you have changed your password, we do not have access to it. If you forget your password when logging in and entering your login details, you will need to click on ‘No, it’s been forgotten’ then WisePay will then send an email to your email address that is registered with WisePay which will contain your password.
**This action will also change your username to the email address that you have registered with WisePay and your original username will no longer work.**
WisePay operates in hundreds of schools, local authorities, etc. across the UK. Payments can be made 24/7 and users can track every transaction that they make. For more information, please click on the links below.