Years 1 and 2
Home learning during school closure
The following websites will help you support your Year 1 and Year 2 child's learning at home.
- Speech Link Parent Portal - a parent support site for children with speech and language difficulties
- Out of the Ark Music @ Home - songs to sing and activities
- Forestry England - sign up for a free weekly forest fix newsletter, packed full of activities and free downloads
- Wildlife Trust - sign up and join thousands of people taking part in the annual nature challenge, 30 Days Wild!
- National Book Tokens - create a National Book Took design competition
- The Daily Mile - adding a challenge to your daily exercise!
- Act Fast First Aid - a five-day family first aid challenge for you to complete at home
- Barefoot Computing - fun and creative tasks to guide your child through fundamental parts of the computing curriculum without the need for screen time
- Think U Know - online safety at home
- STEM activities - The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- KS1 BBC Bitesize - now updated with Daily Lessons and lots of revision activities
- Twinkl - Resources for Parents